Had the best brunch experience that I can remember (and, yes, I realize I brunch every weekend; that’s how good it was) @ Mistral in Back Bay. Yogurt panna cotta with pistachio granola & figs, complimentary cinnamon muffins, Lyonnaise potatoes, and lemon poppyseed pancakes with blueberries & whipped ricotta. Interior was beautiful and airy, service super attentive, food totally unreal. PANNA COTTA WITH FIGS. LEMON POPPYSEED. I couldn’t eat anything else for the rest of the day.
- wemakefondu reblogged this from cherrylet
- skyscope likes this
- theshebear said: those pancakes look scrumptious!
- abundant-sunshine said: yum!! I went there for RW and it was decent, but this looks way better :)
- dualnationality likes this
- cmao said: THESE PICTURES DON’T LOOK REAL
- downtherebythetrain likes this
- cherrylet posted this