I’m starting a new job in a week (acquiring jobs is such a strange process… things drag on for weeks and then everything converges in a rush at the end), which is incredibly exciting but also bittersweet because I’m going to miss my current place and the people so much. It’s been exactly a year since I started working there, and I felt it was time for the next step forward, even though growing up still terrifies me.
Now that my days at Longwood are numbered, there’s so much left to do! Finally tried out the infamous Chinese food truck parked out at Louis Pasteur yesterday with a workmate for lunch, and we ordered the Taiwanese-style beef noodles & tofu vegetable noodle scramble. My standards for American-style Chinese food aren’t very high, but I was pretty impressed!
- skyscope likes this
- abundant-sunshine likes this
- herocountry said: oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood FOOD TRUCKS WAE
- thatluciegirl said: wait - new job?! congrats!!! what will you be doing?
- thatluciegirl likes this
- moutheyes said: whaaaaat that looks so delicious
- adailymishmash said: ahh congrats on the new job! :) love how you & lucie are all legit in the workforce while i’m still wasting away in school.
- baseln said: that chinese food truck has been a staple of my high school years. !!! tell me about the new job!!! congratulations!!!!
- cherrylet posted this