Saw Jiro Dreams of Sushi at the Coolidge Theater yesterday, which is beautifully shot and edited. (Seriously, whoever did the editing has a flawless eye for comedic timing.) Of course we celebrated afterward by disregarding everything Jiro said in the movie and shamelessly drowning ourselves in mediocre sushi @ Yamoto in Brighton.
- fandclo reblogged this from cherrylet and added:
- liushui said: Youtube’s blocked here (of course!), so I gotta ask: is this the new Japanese film about the old man and his 2(?) sons? My dad wouldn’t stop talking it about it last time we were on the phone. Sounds entertaining, tho. [Affordable] sushi, I miss you~
- onedopechef reblogged this from cherrylet
- paralyzednightmares likes this
- adailymishmash said: Yessss love that movie :)
- contemplatingchicken likes this
- cherrylet posted this